View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 08:09 PM

double_a is on a distinguished road
Red face New member, hopefully new car...

Hi Everyone:

A little background... I have been a BMW fan most of my driving life, just never owned one. My father had an old 635CSi, and a e34 M5 that I drove around frequently as a youngster. Year later now, my wife and I talk about getting a bmw all the time. Currently I have been in the market for a new 4runner (own a 3rd gen (rusty), but looking for a 4th gen with the V8)... I had been looking for quite some time now. Most have either too high miles, more rust than I want, or a ridiculous price.

Anyway, we were driving past a local dealer and out front was this X5... Used 2007 BMW X5 3.0si For Sale - 24176A | Lititz PA | Serving York, Lancaster, Reading , 2007, Blk/blk, 74k miles and $23.9 USD.

Looks pretty bad ass, I drove it today, and all seemed well. Has a accident history, rear end damage. The only thing I noticed was a tick when first started, sounded like it was from the middle-rear of the car, that went away after about 5min of warming up.

I think its overpriced. What do you all think? My wife and I see this as the in between car till we are ready to commit to a couple 50k+ new bmws. What would be your max price? or just walk away?

Thanks, and appreciate all feedback.
Cheers.

Last edited by double_a; 08-07-2014 at 08:11 PM. Reason: title

Sponsored Links