View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 07:46 PM

Clutch is on a distinguished road
Interim update – well, after getting the software and cables from Romania, I spent several HOURS trying to configure my laptop to run this virtual machine software, reassign COM ports, update IP addresses, turn off firewalls, etc., etc., etc. My god, I didn’t realize this was going to take a degree in IT to run this package. What an unexpected unpleasantness. There are DAYS of reading one can do on the Internet forums on this software, so I guess I have that in front of me. Frustrations galore and most of the time the software would not see the car. The only piece of the software suite I could make work was the INPA (the simplest).

However, the good news is that with INPA alone I was able to pump up all 4 corners without the compressor overheating, and I was also able to level them out and put the reservoir at 50% capacity. So, if the bags continue to hold, I will be riding smooth and looking like I should, even if I have not yet cracked the other software to do a thorough troubleshoot/fix and reset the SLS Inactive message. I have not found the error codes yet but I expect as RB does that I will end up doing a compressor rebuild. I will report back as I find time to conquer the beast. I really would like to eradicate that message.

Thanks again for all the help and tips.
Blackout grills and hood vents
Aux jack

Sponsored Links