View Single Post
Old 10-05-2014, 10:32 AM

bmw540san is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by trader4 View Post
OMG! I think you just cited what you believe to be a serious design flaw in a BMW, how you think it's unacceptable, not what you'd expect from BMW and how a cheap Kia doesn't have that kind of problem.....

When I've dared to do that, I'm quickly told I'm an idiot, what do you expect, it's a performance car, look how it handles, etc. Waiting to see what happens to you......

You might find the other thread on CCV interesting. There I attempted to do some possible root cause analysis on that problem. I was told no one cares how the CCV system works.
LOL, I could care less. I think I'm very objective and that's why I stated that M62 has its own share of problems.

It's not my opinion but the well known fact that new generation BMW N series engines are brilliant when it comes to fuel economy, power, torque band etc...

At the same time they're definitely not designed to last as long as M series engines period and they have issues that simply shouldn't be happening to high end manufacturer such as BMW.

Flame me, throw me out of here, I don't care. It's the truth.

Sponsored Links