View Single Post
Old 10-28-2014, 02:35 PM

Mr.X5_3.0si-retired is on a distinguished road
Red face unfortunate Updat

thought i would update this thread... looks like a huge set back for us and the X5 unfortunatley.. went to see what was left owing on the X5 to see if it was possibly to sell and make anything off it and we found out the sales ppl we purchased it from 2.5yrs ago scammed the sh!t outta us.. they changed the paper work from what we verbally agreed upon and didn't tell us, we read some of the stuff on the contract but the financing we didn't really understand on paper but understand previously on the verbal agreement so we just signed it.. what they did to us was put us on a high interest automobile bank loan that has a 18% annual fee that they didn't tell us about and they also put has down for a 4yr loan instead of the 3yr we agree'd upon.. we wanted 2-3yrs at highest bi weekly payment we could make and we put 7k down so we could pay it off right away, so now with the 4yr loan we are also paying we more on bi weekly then we should have had to pay as well.. the vehicle was priced at 24k and in 2.5yrs it's only been paid down to 18k
so we were going to sell it as it should have been paid down close to 15k and pay the loan off leaving us with 3kish to put down our next vehicle which i had my wife talked into a '11 Range Rover Sport supercharged but since we got completely screwed on the X5 it's going to take so long to pay off and on top of that needs new cats and pcvalve next month..

my wife's brother's dealership is a Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler dealership and he said the owner would take our vehicle at 12.5k and put us in a '14 Dodge Ram Sport 5.7L Hemi with 35" tires and custom ordered rims for 49k which he was currenlty selling at 70k.. my wife's brother actually built/custom order this one through the dealership but it took to long to complete so he didn't want it anymore..
so my dilemma is to rid myself of the X5s financial disaster for a 50k DODGE or keep my X5, put full exhaust on, replace the pcvalve but lose a lot of money due to financing and deprecation by the time it's paid off and time too sell, it's also at 188k km's while the dodge is brand new/never owned at 48 km's (dealership drove it from a nearby city to their location for delivery)
as for what happened with the Evoque.. it is a used vehicle so there's not a lot they can do to help us finance it

my wife says in 1.5-2yrs or when i get my promotion i can get my m6, GTR or whatever i'm looking at as we will need a 2nd vehicle for 30 min commute

we don't have enough resources to buy a vehicle at a different dealership as we just bought a house and my wife's brother's team was/is gonna help us get the Ram

any ideas.. keep the x5 or go with the Ram option?? just don't wanna go from driving a BMW to a Dodge, it is nice inside with 390hp and gadgets, cheap to put it way over 400hp too, price tag is hefty tho compared to what else is out there at that price even tho i can't something else where at this time

*EDIT*
sorry for the long rant just fed up and only have until the end of today to decide.. so frustrating, almost feels like i have no choice, i'll lose so much money paying off this X5

Sponsored Links