View Single Post
Old 11-16-2014, 04:05 PM

Green Dragon is on a distinguished road
I thought my ears were burning!

Yes, the Schmiedmann SSK is installed! I have been running it for several months now. Love it. I only modified an extension to make it fit. I also added a few degrees of sweep to have the factory angle. I did break the schmiedmann piece while bending...oops, but welded it back together. I have adjusted the throw once to dial in/ customize the feel. I wil upload pics tonight.

I spoke with a fellow that installed one without modification and it worked. I'll pull the info and report.

Sorry to have disappeared. Life has been crazy in a good way. I will have some fun mods to share in the future.
2005 X5 3.0, 6MT, Alpine White on Truffle Brown, Sport, Preim, and Cold Weather, Alpina Stainless Headers, AFe Intake, UUC SSK, OEM 87's, 3.64 Differential Swap,Performance Modified Euro 2 Tune, UUC LTW Flywheel and HD clutch, Bilstein B12 Suspension kit
Future mods ZHP/Schrick Cam Shaft upgrade, Operation code name:Doppelschrauben-Kompressor

Wife's Ride: 2011 e70 X5 351 M///Sport.

Also in the fold: 2004 X3 3.0, 6MT, Black Sapphire on Terracotta, port, Premium, Cold Weather.

Sponsored Links