View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 04:21 PM

Clockwork is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenVA View Post
Clockwork,
Yep, that poor old battery heard your sorry ass dissing it, turned up it's nose, puked some electrolytes and sent it self to the graveyard in the big battery yard. Or was it purely a random cold Winter's death? All will be reviled at the end of our own lives.
In the meantime, time to buy a replacement and say good buy to its good for nothing but scrap ass.
Buy the biggest one you can find with the largest CCA (rated at zero degrees), reserve amps, fits our big SAVs, that has a good review and you can find it up north. Or just come to the USA for a "visit"and just happen to need a battery on the trip. Save yourself a few dollars in the process.
Come down to Wash DC to see the sights, and I will assist. Plus I will help you wash and wax her in my heated garage. A X5 family member in need is a buddy!
StephenVA, I VERY MUCH appreciate the offer and would like to take you up on that some day. my fiancé and I would LOVE to see D.C. sometime and I do love driving my x....

I couldnt have asked for a better place for the batt to die tho. I was parked in my garage for the night and just decided to see why my GROM unit skips (yes like a damn CD in a '90s cd player) everytime I hit a small bump. And as I was playing the batt died after 15 mins of playing. So I just conected it to the 3300 and drove off like a champ this morning.

as an FYI, the MTP-95R does not physically fit in the 4.4i's battery tub unless you make changes to the tub and battery base.
BUT at the end of the day, she loves it when I am inside her.

Last edited by Clockwork; 01-16-2015 at 06:12 PM.

Sponsored Links