View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015, 12:28 PM

525iT_Feen is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsoto View Post
525it

FWIW, there were 2 versions of the bar as well. Slight differences. One for without and for for WITH the aerodynamic kit..
Yea i've done quite a bit of research on these and the differences are applicable to with/without aerodynamic kit like you said but I never really understood the difference since my understanding was that all iS's HAD the aero package. I'm going to assume i'm correct in this and use a standard optioned iS to base the bar off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4.8isX5 View Post
Any idea of cost? May be interested down the line ive wanted this bad boy, already have one of the golden eggs (front flares) and this would be nice too.
I'm not sure of cost just yet but this is definitely going down and I will keep everyone updated. Neither of us are trying to get rich - he mostly just wants to pay himself for his time and cover shipping plus a few bucks in his pocket. I just want the bar and have no desire to be "exclusive" so when the time comes I will make a group buy thread and we can all go from there. If people get involved we go for it - if not I'll just make a few per order and one for whoever volunteers their car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by e28jay View Post
I live in Grover Beach which is the town next to Pismo. Nobody has ever heard of Grover so I always say Pismo. Anyway, I don't have an IS just a 4.4. I've seen a few around town and can try to track an owner down.

Let me know if I can assist in anyway.
If you can find someone interested that would be great. Definitely let me know (PMing you my cell # in a second).

I know exactly where Grover is. Eric (the person who wants to make these) and me have been friends since we were kids and they are actually from AG I just figured Pismo was more known haha. I've lived many summers right on Robin Circle in AG. Erics been a car guy forever. If you ever need custom work done let me know and I'll link you guys up. I'd be shocked if you didn't recognize some of his cars:

8+years ago:

Sponsored Links