View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 11:00 PM

ScottJ is on a distinguished road
Right on!, your setup looks awesome, it looks like you get quite a kit of parts on that solution:

L and R headlight assemblies
angle-eyes (pre-installed)
new xenon bulbs
chrome/amber side bulbs

$629.94 plus shipping

It doesn't seem like too many of the aftermarket headlight kits are compatible with factory xenon X5's (like mine), though I did happen across this one that says it will work with factory xenon X5's:

01 03 BMW x5 E53 Titanium Smoke Euro Halo Angel Eyes Projector Headlight Lamps | eBay

$254.48 including shipping.

I wonder how this set compares, though it does re-use your existing xenon lights it says. I'd imagine it's not as good overall as the DEPO kit.

--Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulu95 View Post
Love them so far. My buddy is a GM truck nut and I followed him to go to lunch the other day. He now wants something the same for his truck. LOL
Easy install but then I swapped out Halogen for Xenons as soon as we bought the SAV and have done it a few times since for others or bulb changes.
I had a near perfect set of original Xenons I pulled and sold on fleabay so the who upgrade cost only around $200.

I intend installing plugs into the LED wiring so the units can be easily removed without having to disconnect everything. Should have done it before I installed them. Computer fan lead extenders will work fine.

Sponsored Links