View Single Post
Old 11-05-2015, 04:57 PM

Plattus1000 is on a distinguished road
This morning I learned that the A arm bushing on one side has cracked. The front felt sloppy when going over small imperfections in the road and if you're familiar with Seattle, that's just what we call roads. So I took it in and they said "Oh, you need a subframe bushing too"
I found this odd since when doing the suspension refresh, (about a month and a half ago) I bought all new subframe bushings and asked them to be installed. I was told by the tech "no need, they all look great and on e53's they never go out" so I didn't have them done. Guess how I feel about that tech now. I think he's the guy who did the PPI on this truck when we first put an offer on it and missed that the guibo was held together by hopes and dreams so I should have just trusted my gut and had it all done when I took it to the shop to do it the first time. Luckily I had all the parts they needed so I save some $ there but was told 4hrs labor for the A arm bushing and 6 for the subframe. I hate that I don't have a garage!

Sponsored Links