View Single Post
Old 03-12-2016, 07:41 PM

BMWX5CHI is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny5280 View Post
None of us can conclusively state this will be an unreliable vehicle. The fact it's been "cobbled together" doesn't prove as much. Will this vehicle be a good purchase? That depends on the buyer. There are many people who really won't care that it's been cobbled together. They'll look at it and say "That's what I want" and then buy it. Will it fall apart on them? We don't know. Merely being cobbled together doesn't ensure that it will.

There's a lot wrong with this vehicle starting with the misleading mileage. But merely being cobbled together doesn't mean it will be unreliable.

Exactly, I don't see what the big deal is. If you don't like what you see, don't buy it. As for who ends up buying it, that's on them. As you stated, They'll look at it and say "That's what I want". Some people do not care if it's been rebuilt or "pieced together" as long as it looks good and the repairs were properly done. As for what's he's asking for, he can ask for whatever he wants. Is it worth $10495 ? probably not. With all of the noticeable problems I'm sure you can haggle a bit. Depends on how bad you want it.
Tune and Exhaust Coming Soon....

05' Ram SLT 2500 5.9l Cummins

(Gone But Not Forgotten) 2008 BMW X5 3.0si Alpine White III

(Sold) 2002 BMW X5 3.0 TitanSilber Metallic

Last edited by BMWX5CHI; 03-12-2016 at 07:46 PM.

Sponsored Links