View Single Post
Old 09-19-2016, 09:13 PM

CLS70 is on a distinguished road
Great job ^^^^

I just did the same -only one side though- took me at least 2 hours, the steps are easy but engaging the top section of the bag took me at least 20 minutes plus another 30 setting up the bottom.

Also used Arnott.

Some comments:

- I parked the car and waited overnight for the bag to deflate, then removed the fuse for the air pump, which is in front, under the glove compartment; is not that easily accessible and in retrospective, I could have just disconnected the battery (way easier)

- Had the same issue getting the bottom to clip; I even had another jack raising the rear suspension but it will not clip, so ended up aligning the bag with a bungee cord, setting everything up (wheel) and lowered the car until the pump kick out. (I did NOT let the car sit over the deflated new bag as I read that warning)

- Making the pump engage took a bit of tricks; I ended up starting the engine and all doors closed; the pump kicked in and the bag finally clipped in place

- The Arnott bag comes with specific instructions to how connect the air supply line, READ them before you start, they were quite accurate.

Last edited by CLS70; 09-26-2016 at 10:41 PM.

Sponsored Links