View Single Post
Old 11-28-2016, 06:40 PM

manuelprietou is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beniki View Post
Problem has been resolved. We replaced the incorrect height sensor with the right part, which took care of the hardware fault, and manually reset the offset counts to zero, then calibrated the suspension off that base. All is working well now with no errors.
Hi, I was reading this, and bofore I change my X5 to springs I want to make a new try...

In the reading with INPA, I see that more or less the height are corret, 0mm or 3mm, but more or less ok, I can try to adjust to exactly match... but the offset value, reading exactly "offset values fro the ECU" reads 362, 457, 450, and !!! -707 in the left front. Everytime I have a EHC maltfunction, it reads as the fault code plausability front left... has this soemthing to do with the offset reading negative in -707???

you said that you had to reset the offset counts to zero and then calibrate, but, how do you do that, how do you reset the offset to zero? what are you doing by doing that, and why is mine reading negative at -707?? The left front sensor is just new, by the way.

many thanks!!!

Sponsored Links