View Single Post
Old 11-29-2016, 05:55 AM

manuelprietou is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beniki View Post
The counts seems to be an accumulation of offset values from calibrations. I don't know why it goes into the negative, but for whatever reason your car thinks one corner of the car is 700mm underground. But hey, you're doing better than mine which thought I had one corner 20m in the air and one corner 20m underground.

It has been a few months since I did this, but if I recall I placed the system in production mode to prevent any changes in height, then performed one calibration where I manually set the counts to 0 ( if I recall you can calibrate either through height or counts), the performed a second calibration by height (measuring the actual height as instructed).
Then take the EHC out of production mode.
My money is that this will resolve your issue, if your hardware is in order.
Many thanks for your answer. So, if I understand correctly, the procedure is the following, please confirm if you can ():
1) Set the mode to production, as this do not change the height no matter what you change.
2) In production mode, set the counts (that is, introduce the offset value with INPA) to cero in all corners
3) Still in production mode, perform a new calibration with the height. That is, measured and write (the parameter asked in INPA is: enter the deviation from the required height in mm, with the formula: curretn height-requiered height=value to enter) the deviation in that screen. I imagine that even if the value you enter is diferrent from cero ( that is my case, as the car is a bit low in the right front side and left rear) the car will not move as we are in production mode.
4) change to normal mode (out of production)

I imagine, that once this is done, the car will adjust the level it self to the new heights values.

Then, the question is, as now the car is a the right level in each corner, shoul I got back again to production mode and set the counts again to cero?

Many thanks for your help... clearly, this system brings so many problems because people in shops and at home are touching the numbers without a lot of knoledge....

Sponsored Links