View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 03:59 PM
Vendor

umnitza is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ulf View Post
lol, so defensive
so what, other than being able to change the colour of the halos, do those units do better than the ones i have (adaptive, btw), which would cost me less than $1600 to replace? both my lenses show lots of cracks now, talk me into buying these. especially since the ones on your site are for LCI models, which my car is not. new FRM too? make that $2200...

These are just the halos, not headlights, if your headlights are showing signs of cracking, that's usually not fixable and requires either a completely new assembly or hoping you can find someone with a good 3D printer than can make you a lens.

We're going through a custom project right now for Corvette customers who have similar cracking but they have removable lenses, so it's easier to do there. X5 headlights do not bake off the lenses, you have to cut them off then do a lot of clean up to put new ones on if you can even find them.

If on the X5 it's a common issue, we can start a project for that, but the cost will be about $800-900 for a pair of lenses due to the lower volume.

This wouldn't be for your situation, but if you know an F80/F82 guy who would like these, let him know

Sponsored Links