View Single Post
Old 02-12-2017, 12:46 PM

williamx5 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidzilla View Post
I think I can take a pic for you. Just take some pictures of the clutch or do I need to remove some stuff? If I need to remove some stuff we will need to wait until it gets warmer here since my 5mt sits outside in the gate, on the side of my house.

Good day!!

EDIT::: WOW!!! There are two quarter-turn pins, but also seven screws, three connectors (that were really tight on my 06), one light, and the OBD port that was on the front knee pad cover... SO!!! Don't worry about it... I'll look at the pictures I just took... But at first glance, I think the casting is the same for both manual and auto versions... I'll look into this more tonight...
::::::

I think there is a cover under the dash that I would need pulled off... Two quarter-turn locking pins and it should pull out, if I'm not mistaken... I'm wanting to see all the brackets and how the manual pedal support looks compared to the automatic version all the V8 models have... Realoem says they are different and BMW has different part numbers for each, but I want to see to what extent...

No worries on waiting until it is warm enough!! Or to make your task even easier is if someone already has a picture avail...

Thanks so much!!!

Cheers!!!
2008 Mini Cooper S ragtop (04-17-2008 build date) Dark Silver exterior / Gray interior ( Topless)
BMWCCA member (#4745)

Last edited by williamx5; 02-12-2017 at 01:50 PM.

Sponsored Links