View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 12:50 PM

BoostedX5M is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proflyer View Post
And why is that? I have lots of their stuff on both my X5 and my 335 N54. They've been more than wonderful for years now. I think you'd be hard pressed to find a BMW tuner who's working harder to unlock these cars SAFELY. They're not like a Cobb who's tuning dozens of cars...

That's what I thought too... After spending $3,415 and ~$2,250 of that for my "Custom Dyno Tune" the remaining for catless DPs, last August 2016... The most I've received to date is a self admitted "Base(modest) M5 PureTurbo Tune". I have called repeatedly, emailed to the point Omar says he won't email and to call. ALL without any real support or even having one called returned... I've setup 2 private 'dyno days' to the tune(pun intended) of $550 additional without the help of Velos or Omar. Last month I finally asked for a refund several times and never receive a satisfactory response to this date. Every time I call I get varying responses ALL end with me not getting to, talk to Omar. "He's out to lunch", "he's on a plane"x2, "he's not here", etc... Each time asking for him to call me back, leaving my name and number. Which if my memory serves me, he's never called me back once. I won't even get into how bad the emails are... Yeah, I guess now I see how safe they are. So safe, they just refuse to tune my truck. I have track slips and dyno sheets to prove my claims. After spending $~8k, I've gained 60wtq and 100whp. It's pathetic... I would have been better off going stage 2 Velos, but question if my experience would have been any better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sponsored Links