View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 01:59 PM
Premier Member

bcredliner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riggodeaux View Post
I placed a sizeable order for suspension parts [Bilstein shocks, struts, plus] recently and, as I usually do, shopped around. Over the years I have bought BMW and Mercedes parts from FCP, AutohausAz [usually best price on maintenance items], ECP, Turner, others. I placed this order because of a recently-ended sale and FCP's smart practice of assembling multi-part packages of related suspension wear items. I think I had a loyalty code, too, but don't see it now. I had issues with one shipped box [one of the struts, a hard thing to ship; a bent mounting ear] and they are working with me to make it right. Its unfortunate and frustrating to send stuff back and forth via UPS, but FCP seems to be a standup operation. And yes, a guy in Fort Worth [not me] won the $500 customer feedback prize ......
Constructive, informative and fair post. I share your parts source experience though I order enough from Bavauto to mention them. Price certainly is a driver but also an OE or OEM part that I can verify is in stock and the associated shipping cost. I don't order from a vendor that is out of stock unless it is a planned mod or nobody has stock. Too much they can't control.

Sponsored Links