View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 02:53 PM

Fifty150hs is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian-boy View Post
Thank you for you input, but seriously 14.3 v ? With acc on !!???? I think Voltage of Urs is running is a little high. And I think you exaggerating a little ! Hahah. Or maybe your alternator or regulator isn't giving you proper values. ?? Let's do a survey on how many people here have over 14v on their dash computers when running ! I would say.......yawwwnnnnn next to none. , ! Again, that's just an educated guess, but I could be wrong.., and I mean that with all due respect..

Normally if you have 13.8 without accessories when running , then your regulator and alt. is good. So, that. Ain't my prob.
My prob is NOT low voltage... As I said in previous post, fail safe happened after I changed elbow boot.. But I do agree, as when my bat was dead last yr , I had all kinds of gremlins and Failsafe mode, when my MAF sensor was screwed, Again, I had all kinds of gremlins and Failsafe mode. So yes , low voltage, and MAF Sens are 1st to look at when you get a trans Failsafe. ....but, I've been there.
Thank you for pointing out obvious...but my bat is new, I have new Bosch alternator..and like I said, she's running great, just that damn fail safe and bad gas mileage.
But thanks again buddy, I really do appreciate any and all responses.. Muchos gracious !!!!
No, normally you have over 14 when running and should be seeing more than 12 when off. I've confirmed this with my Indy and any number of other users on these boards. If your battery is dropping below 12 when off you can get any number of problems. The fact it started in conjunction with your elbow change doesn't mean it's not the problem. Ever hear of a coincidence?

Sponsored Links