View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017, 12:49 PM
Premier Member

bcredliner is on a distinguished road
There was no intention to be judgmental. Yes, we disagree but I don't think I was judging anyone.

The E39 reference by OP is what he used to convey the potential benefits of headers on an X5 because E39 headers existed and could be tested. There are lots of E39 referencing posts but that doesn't make it an E39 thread. If that is the basis for your position I understand why your call it an E39 thread and I would as well. I assume those following the thread are interested in the E39 results but the primary reason is they are interested in what gains a dyno might show from E39 results they might assume they will get on their X5 ,and, what has to be done to get them to fit when/if OP installs the headers on his X5 4.6.

I'm sure you know courtesy and respect have nothing to do with how well you know someone. I do respect and have been courteous to you. You describe yourself as a "type". I would never "type" you. IMO that means we are not unique individuals. We all have faults but it is not your place to even imply what mine are or that I am a "type". Once again, if you feel the need to respond, please do so with respect. If I have offended you or anyone else I apologize.

Since this is not good for the forum, I will do my best to not respond to you further.

Last edited by bcredliner; 07-18-2017 at 12:59 PM.

Sponsored Links