View Single Post
Old 11-19-2017, 01:04 PM

andrewwynn will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowz View Post
The double pull on the handle was annoying a few hundred thousand miles ago but it gets to be second nature pretty fast on the bmw's. Of course it makes you feel stupid on the non bmw cars when you try it.

Annoys me because my car doesn't autolock but my wife's car does. I've recently driven a car that auto locks on shift to drive but auto unlocks on key off. Not sure if that could be programmed into x5.

Anecdotally: two of wife's lock actuators are broken at 145000 miles none of mine are broken at 156000. What pisses me off regularly is moving the car 50 feet and I get out and can't get something out of the "trunk" happens a few times a month very irritating. Happened twice yesterday! Even more annoying lately because one of the broken actuators will lock but won't unlock. I have to reach in from the driver's door to unlock the rear door from inside. It's where I keep my mobility scooter.

Wife likes the auto lock but once I can program it I can set it to lock at 15-20 mph for her and 750 mph for me.

Sponsored Links