View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 09:19 PM

rupe is on a distinguished road
fyi never take your vehicle to BMW OF MANHATTAN there are theft they will take parts from your vehicle and replace other people bad parts
oil was leaking from valve cover,i take it to bmw of Manhattan for replace, i endup with multiple problem like check engine light and coolants leaking. when i take it back they reset the fault which is evap,3 day after the chk light came back on when i scan it ssme evap i take it back ,they told me thst the purge valve bad,they replace it.3 day after the light came back on when i scan it ,the same evap i take it back and also told them about the coolants leak again they reset the evap code and told me thst my water pump is leaking,i had replace the waterpump before i take it in and notice that the hose us leaking but they insisted that the pump is leaking,i went and take my vehicle back since then the chk light on same evap and water pump will run every time i unlock the vehicle and will run when turn off the engine every time it run it will run for about 10-15 min now wnen it run it will kill the battery if any got the answer what cause the wter pump to run when i open the door i will greatly appreciate. thank you

Sponsored Links