View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 10:11 PM

Baker is on a distinguished road
12 months and time to say goodbye!

Hi all,

Just a quick note to thank everyone for the assistance in the twelve months that I've had my 06 E53 4.4.

It's got the point where the little niggles are getting to me... it had a fair bit of work done to it before I bought it (new nav screen, new brake booster and master cylinder, new transer case carbon gear, alternator, pulleys, etc), but I've still had niggles that have cropped up that have just got to me (control arm bush major leak, amp has cut out all right hand side speakers, popped air bags, 2x door handle carriers, new screen has massive grey blotches... all of the normal stuff!). I'd upgraded it with an eLight Ultimate to get some comfort features as well. Not to mention the massive fuel bill!

Decided to trade it in on a top of the line 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe - got a crazy fantastic deal (~$20k off!) on the current model (because a new one is coming in ~2 months), and it's just a gorgeous car in every way.

So again, thanks for the assistance (including trawling through lots of old threads)!

Sponsored Links