View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 09:28 AM

crystalworks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder22 View Post
you seriously think that the party of schumer and the witch pelosi isn't morally bankrupt!??! Thank you, I literally laughed out loud at that. Classic.

Before 2016 my thoughts may have been different.. but now, they look like angels compared to the current admin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder22 View Post
hmmmmm, imploding?

1) economy on fire
2) unemployment, especially amongst minorities at all time lows
3) just disarmed north korea when obumma was ready to declare war on them as his final screw up.

I guess we have different definitions of imploding lol

I have an idea for those that think the country is a wreck - take the difference in your paycheck from before the tax law changes and give it to charity, or back to your employer. I'm sure that you'r morals won't allow you to accept it considering how morally bankrupt the current admin is.

Go ahead, i'll wait....

1. The economy is going gang busters (and was doing so under the last admin as well) for big business and wall street. If you are part of that group, yeah you are probably happy as a clam. The majority of the country can fight for the left overs I suppose.

2. Unemployment was low when he took office. He's been riding the wave. Credit to him for not doing anything as of yet to mess it up. Too bad wages are not rising at the rate they should be with unemployment so low. At current rates, companies should be raising salaries to compete for talent. But that's not happening... yet.

3. Don't count those chickens just yet. Much like waiting for the results of the investigations before judging Trump's possible transgressions... I'm waiting for the results of his deal with Kim to see if anything real and verifiable comes of it.

As for wages in a check... didn't see any real difference. <.05%. Hardly sends my wife and I dancing in the streets on payday. If he really wants to stimulate the economy, how about helping main street by doing away with the self-employment tax? Corporate tax cuts are great but don't help nearly as many as cutting the self-employment tax.

2006 X5 4.8is Build 11/05 Maintenance/Build Log
Nav, DSP, Pano, Running Boards, OEM Tow Hitch, Cold Weather Pckg (Purchased 08/15 w/ 90,500 miles)

2010 X5 35d Build 02/10
Nav, HiFi, 6 DVD, Sports Pckg, Cold Weather Pckg, HUD, CAS, Running Boards, Leather Dash, PDC, Pano (Purchased 03/17 w/ 136,120 miles)

Sponsored Links