View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 09:49 PM

CoopC is on a distinguished road
FS: 2006 X5 3.0i 6 Speed Sport Package

SOLD!

After nearly solid three years of ownership I am ready to move on to something different. I purchased this X5 from RomanD back in December of 2015. His original listing can be viewed here with photos and some details about his ownership: https://xoutpost.com/classifieds/bmw...-6mt-sale.html

About the X5:

Located: St. Louis, MO
Miles: 167,000
VIN: 5UXFA135X6LF99065
Exterior: Stratus Gray
Interior: Light Gray
Sports Package with heated seats.
Parking Distance Sensors Front/Back
Rain Sensor
Panoramic Roof
Navigation System (obviously with few dead pixels)
Aluminum Running Boards
H&R Sport Springs and OEM Struts In the Rear
I would assume H&R Sport Springs and OEM Struts Up Front but I have been unable to verify. This X5 handles very well.

I picked the X5 up from NY and drove the X5 back to St. Louis, MO where it has resided ever since. I have racked up a bit over 40k miles during my ownership where it has been my daily driver. It has also been used to haul my race car to a couple different events on an open trailer.

I have all the records RomanD provided which includes some maintenance and repair documentation from the first owner, documentation from RomanD's ownership and can provide a printed stack of invoices for various parts and maintenance during my ownership. I am a BMW mechanic and performed all the service myself.

During my ownership I have done the following maintenance and repairs:

Oil Filter Housing Gasket
Valve Cover Gasket
VANOS Seals Upgrade (Beisan)
Oil Separator and hoses
Mechanical fan clutch
Lower Control Arms
Thrust Arm Bushings (Meyle HD)
OEM Hitch and Prodigy Brake Controller
Front and Rear Brakes + Rotors (Akebono Euro Ceramic pads)
Tires (Bridgestone Ecopia, Replaced earlier this year, less than 5k miles on the tires)
Aux Fan Replaced and A/C Serviced
Steering Angle Sensor Replaced
Evap Pump Replaced
OEM Roof Rack
Rola Roof Basket (Likely not included with the sale)
Probably more that I am forgetting...

The vehicle needs nothing, is ready to drive and will be a good daily driver for whoever purchases it. It has been a reliable vehicle for me and still has a lot of life left in it. I would like to see this get passed on to another enthusiast.

Photos can be viewed in the following album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/VASBRKEKQB5ZR6Go9

Happy to answer any questions.

Last edited by CoopC; 09-15-2018 at 08:10 PM. Reason: SOLD!

Sponsored Links