View Single Post
Old 09-21-2018, 12:34 PM

Ricky Bobby will become famous soon enough
They seem fine for the most part, I was actually going to move them to the rear midrange, and use the Vifa/Peerless up front - you know, for variety LOL

However I'm a ways off from doing anything, have a couple little items to address before I start playing with fun things again:

1) Need a set of replacement blind spot aspherical mirrors - 1 of them delaminated after 6 years
2) MID repair, pixels are going out
3) Have to bake open left headlight and replace one angel eye ring, after 4 years all of them are going strong except for bottom half of the one ring and its driving me crazy (not looking forward to this one lol)
4) PDR needed on my roof and my drivers fender
5) Headliner repair, last year like an idiot I rented an aerator for my yard and didn't chock the wheels well enough, it gouged and ripped my headliner in 3 spots by the sunroof, no way in hell I'm paying $500-600 to get the thing rewrapped, I'm hoping to find someone who can glue/stitch and give me a 50% improvement just so that it doesnt look like crap, for a couple hundred bucks -
82k miles - Alpine White/Cinnamon Brown/Premium Pkg, Sport Activity/Premium Pkg and Sound/20" Style 214/Running Boards

Sponsored Links