View Single Post
Old 11-26-2018, 05:32 AM
wpoll's Avatar
wpoll wpoll is offline
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: South Island, New Zealand
Posts: 3,290
wpoll will become famous soon enough
I've been calling it a "pressure modulater" but the correct name is pressure converter.

The pressure converter (as shown in the image in my first post above) is about 3" in front of the turbo, and sits in the vacuum line between the vacuum reservoir and the turbo variable geometry actuator.

Here's the spec. for the turbo vacuum...
2005 BMW X5 3.0d (b 02/05)
2001 BMW F650GS Dakar (b 06/01)
Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links