View Single Post
Old 02-17-2019, 04:13 PM

kmm111 is on a distinguished road
Iíve never messed around with an earlier X, but the pre facelift 325xiís you can adjust how much air flow, flows from each vent system as customers complaints about heating & air conditioning varies between owners. My X never feels like the floor vents put out enough hot air & my feet are always cold. Anyway if you have pa soft, access the system & see if your is adjustable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russianblue View Post
This is all good information and I believe it will require a thorough going over each part of the system. Great place to start!

To answer your questions, I am definitely referring to when I click the AUTO button and AUTO appears on the display. When I click the face vent button AUTO disappears from the display. That's when the issue occurs.

I think the first thing to do is probably to check for any hardware/parts problems issues. In this case, it sounds like I need to verify that the Aux water pump and interior temp sensor are up to snuff like you mentioned, among other things. Is there a simple way to test the heater valve itself or the external temp sensor. those are also part of the input system.

I checked BMW Scanner and I am in fact getting one code for the AUC. I remember trying to open that thing and clean it at some point and simply could NOT get it apart. I suppose I could just break it apart and duct tape it back until I got a new one if that's necessary.

let me try blowing out the interior sensor dust and testing the aux pump and i'll take another crack and the AUC and report back.
2004 X5 3.0

Sponsored Links