View Single Post
Old 04-20-2019, 07:31 AM

Overboost is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by PropellerHead View Post
I gotta know how that thing sees behind the car with no rear facing lens?
It must be done through the AVIN. I know it has 2 separate connections in the AVIN head unit harness, the front is USB and the rear is RCA. It must send the rear to the front via the USB? As I understand it, there are 2 folders on the card, one is the front views with those video files and the other folder is the rear video files?

They showed in stock in California so I went ahead and ordered one and will get it installed ahead of my head unit purchase.

https://avinusa.com/dual-dvr-dashboa...-hd-video.html

The Front Dual Recording Dash camera is compatible with ANY camera with the standard Yellow RCA video input.
Whenever you commute to work, go on a road trip or race on a race track, our HD DVR car camera is your ideal companion. Export recorded videos to use as an evidence in case of ticket or accident or just to share with your friends if you caught something interesting during your drive. You can easily switch between the two camera views or watch both camera at the same time during your drive.
Records from both the Front Dash Camera and Backup camera at the same time.
The front DVR dash camera records your driving in high definition and saves the video to your sdcard. The backup camera records video in standard definition. You can record 100's of hours of driving as it is only limited by the size of your sdcard. The front DVR dash camera can be mounted to your front windshield and can be tilted for the perfect recording angle. This is perfect for recording an accident scene as it will record the date and time as well as the exact location of where it happened. The camera is connected by USB and camera view displayed on the on your Android monitor's touchscreen."

Last edited by Overboost; 04-20-2019 at 07:43 AM.

Sponsored Links