View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 12:47 PM

Qsilver7 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by EODguy View Post
Hey Prop & others,

Can you get a photo of your driver's side glass top edge showing the layers?

My gulf edition seems different than normal (heat exposure?) but I don't see gulf glass as a separate set of part numbers...

Thanks

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk
If you have special glass (aka "glazing")...then it will be listed in your VIN decode. The comfort glass option code is S358A. The usual "visual" tell tale is there will be a non laminated space just above the interior rear view mirror so that a radar detector or toll road reader can be mounted without interference.

BTW, you still have no model/model year/build date info listed in your posts or signature. This makes answer some of your posts not as complete as they can be...because if someone wanted to share detailed info in answer a question you've asked...they couldn't look up the info to provide it to you...because we have no clue where you fall in the production range for the e53. Just a suggestion...you may want to add some vehicle info in a permanent signature or vehicle info.
{BMW CCA Member #191509 - (for more info see: www.bmwcca.org)}
  • 2013 f06 650ix GC (1/13 build date) Black Sapphire exterior/Schwarz (black) Nappa Leather interior
  • 2006 e53 X5 4.4i (12/05 build date) Sterling Gray exterior/Schwarz (black) Dakota Leather interior
  • 1997 e38 740iL (sold) Arctic Silver
  • 1999 e39 540iT (sold) Orient Blue
  • 1995 e34 525iT (sold) Alpine White
  • 1991 e32 735iL (sold) Schwarz (black)
  • 1985 e30 325e (sold) Bronzit

Sponsored Links