View Single Post
Old 06-21-2019, 09:30 PM

BigBody is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by LVR View Post
He's a foul mouthed d&ck. Bangs on like a tool about all of the things re his 4.8is then advertises it as for sale with no issues.... wannabe hero... but I digress...

Re the supercharger, I'm on the same mission for my project 4.8is...

It's become a mission as I've read so much about the failures of newer V8's by BMW not being addressed that unless you stick with a diesel it's really dangerous to buy one outside of the US (we have no lemon laws in Australia)

Even though it's hard to find a low k E53 I'm on the hunt (or I will upgrade my existing 130,000km one) and I've decided to stick with the E53. It's a known quantity thanks to all the info on this forum, has pretty well everything you could want in the real world and can be upgraded with a few creature comforts such as seats, nav, brakes and suspension.

There are some people in Russia making a seat module to allow the F15 seats to fit and talk with the E53 so that's on the way...

Definitely going the Bilstein route with the suspension and have already chosen the wheels...

The Nav is going to be a toss up once I find the time to read the LOOOOOONG thread here on audio upgrades vs android/dynavin head unit..

The only issue is the engine....

So far I've contacted G-Power but they have nothing and aren't interested in providing any info...

Alpina didn't respond.... nor did the engineering company that made the blocks...
Ditto with Dinan and ESS...

I WILL find a way to get some extra ponies... and my indy is enrolled...

so the hunt continues...
Who we talking about here, can we get some hints lol... I think I know but I need some confirmation

Sponsored Links