View Single Post
Old 10-12-2019, 01:13 PM

Qsilver7 is on a distinguished road
I would HIGHLY suggest that you look up the correct & current 11 digit BMW part nbr for the IHKA (I'm assuming this is what you're looking for when you typed CCM which I'm assuming means climate control module) using one of the online part database sites. Once you pull up the current diagram and part nbr...you can then click on that part nbr to see if it supersedes any older part nbrs and if those number are "retrospectively exchangeable" or not.

You can see what the 11 digit BMW part number is on the module you pictured (BMW part # 64 11 6 902 560). Again, you'll know if that part number is compatible with your X5 if you enter the last 7 digits of its VIN in the part database...then click on the current number to see if the part number you found is compatible or not.

For example...when I enter the VIN for my 2006 X5 4.4 into the realoem.com part database site and go to the climate control diagrams...then look at the part number for my X5 which has the rear climate control option and click on it...I get the list below of exchangeable and non exchangeable part nbrs. Just so happens that the one you posted is NOT compatible with my X5 (but it may be compatible with yours...you just need to check the database using your VIN):
Attached Images

Become a BMW CCA member! Click HERE to join and feel free to use my BMW CCA member #191509 as a referral.
  • 2015 f06 650ix GC (Moonstone exterior/Cohiba brown Merino Leather interior)
  • 2014 f15 X5 50i (Space Gray exterior/Mocha Nappa Leather interior)

Last edited by Qsilver7; 10-12-2019 at 01:36 PM.

Sponsored Links