View Single Post
Old 10-23-2019, 05:48 PM

Happy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcredliner View Post
Meth gains vary depending on the application. And the hotter and/or less dense the incoming air the greater the benefit. 5% is very conservative for any application. Because nitrous makes incoming air cold and dense, the percentage of gain using meth is higher when I am not using nitrous.

For your math, stock was 340HP. Dinan stuff took it to 369 then the add on of meth, 150 shot of nitrous and electric cutouts. For 0-60, torque and torque curve are critical. Superchargers and nitrous do wonders for acceleration and the experience. I prefer the AWD, lots more contact patch to put power to the ground.

You’ve gotta be over 500hp with NOS (squeeze) right? My math was using a 125 shot.

That’s why I say on a good day for my setup, because I can feel the fluctuations. But when conditions are just right, she’ll lay you back in the seat!

I generally use 30hp for the meth injection as an average, but I’m sure I’m higher. I start squeezing at 3200 rpm progressively up to 80% of my pump, which is 128 psi. I can blow through a gallon of juice. Stock for me is 230 hp, 140 hp of boost, probably closer to 50 hp for the meth. But I agree with you, there are fluctuations.

That pretty cool though, I’ve never seen anyone with double squeeze (NOS, METH).

Sponsored Links