View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 09:22 PM

Alenorm54 is on a distinguished road
Fixed

I thank everyone participated and tried to help me so fast that I was able to find a fix to the leak from the front differential next to the oil pan.
I started the post by asking for help with a leak coming from the seal between the front differential and the oil pan and was asking if anyone know of a way to avoid replacing the oil pan or the diff.
Before my post I had no reason to suspect anything but that aria as I replaced anything I could when I had the front end on ground the first time. Over that I ran my cam all over just to make sure I will ask the correct question.
Your replies and questions forced me to think “outside the box”
Now anyone interested in doing work that requires taking the front end down the first part it start by unbolting the engine mount and left the engine up and supported from the top and bottom.
Upon conclusion of the work the engine lowered and bolted back to the mounts.
In my case and after three times doing the work over I found out that when I lowered the engine down just near the bolts I started the car and ran the test and had no leak then I lowered the engine fully and bolted them and ran the test again. The oil started leaking again (same spot). I lifted the engine up slowly while the car running till the oil leak stopped.
Later I replaced the engine mounts and ran the test and no leak. Just came back from road test and took the shield down and thank you all “No Leak”
As I stated in my case I believe that the weight of the engine and Two years old engine mount may caused this leak.
I just never thought about this without all your helps god bless you all
I’ll keep testing the car for a week and if any changes I’ll post follow up if not be safe

Sponsored Links