View Single Post
Old 02-03-2020, 02:00 PM

oldskewel is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbimma View Post
Thanks for this thread. Battery confirmed DOA at Autozone today.

Looks like H8 retails at $199 at Pepboys around Dallas, TX. Web only promotion is 25% off, down to $149. Sounds great but anyone let me know if I’m missing a better deal.

‘06x4.8iS
Also for anyone who bought a battery at PepBoys already, recently enough ...

They typically (always?) also have a rebate going on. It does combine with the 25% (or 35% on black friday) price discount. As usual it is currently $40. PepBoys also gives you the tax back, so if you're in a place like Taxifornia, you'll get $44 back.

https://pepboysrebates.rewardpromo.c...current-offers

And I checked, and they do have the $40 on Champion AGMs through 2/22.

You can do the rebate online, just entering the transaction number on the receipt. Very easy and reliable. No, I don't work for PepBoys.

I've currently got 3x of those Champion AGMs in my Porsches and BMW, all of them with the discount + the rebate.

I think on one of those 3 I bought, they did not have the 25% or 35% off in-store. I should have ordered it online for store pickup to get the discount, but they gave it to me anyway. Select the option to pay in store, and it is basically a reservation rather than an order. So you can for example bring in your core for a swap and it will be easier.

Sponsored Links