Thread: Air suspension
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2020, 11:21 AM

Patriks7 is on a distinguished road
So little update. I carried out the kit fix for the compressor in the trunk. Definitely was part of the issue, as it’s almost silent now, before it started getting pretty damn loud. I also managed to reset the ECU, which finally brought back control to the suspension buttons. They work, go up and down without any issue at all.

I am going to leave it for a bit to see if it’s starts sagging, but I still seem to hear some kind of hiss (lasts maybe 5-7 seconds) on the right side of the car whenever I turn off the engine. Can’t tell if it’s something normal or something related to my issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalworks View Post
Just replaced my valve that I referenced above. So far, 12 hours and no drooping/sagging of the front end. Fingers crossed that continues. It's a good sign though as my front end would be sitting on the tires after sitting overnight.

It's worth a check for sure. My front end was dropping at the same rate so I replaced the only thing that has both front spring air lines on it. Good luck with yours.

Edit: I did not hear any audible air leaks from the valve. You could try soapy water but listening alone did not yield any useful info. I disassembled it and it looks like the main seal had flattened and is not sealing but I can't be sure unless I pressurize it somehow.

Nice, hope it holds up for you, keep us posted please!

Was it a difficult process to get it changed? Would you mind sharing the part number? I don’t know if I’m searching for the wrong thing, but I’m having troubles finding it.

Sponsored Links