Thread: Air suspension
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2020, 03:14 AM

Patriks7 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalworks View Post
Sure, the part number is: 37246779713.

Here is a link to the TIS repair procedure for the valve. Follow this one, the one for the accumulator, and the one for draining/filling the system. If you follow directions there won't be any need for re calibration of the system. Or at least there wasn't in my case.

https://www.newtis.info/tisv2/a/en/e...ulator/EPfFxDn

It's more tedious than difficult to drop the tank. And you pretty much have to drop the tank to remove the valve as I guarantee the mounting posts for the valve will be seized. The hardest part of the whole procedure is removing the long plastic windage tray.
Thanks! They seem to be a bit difficult to order around here currently, I’ll go check if I can find any kind of leaks on it.

Above you said that overnight your front would be dropped. Did you mean that it would fall all the way onto the wheel? I had that happen the last time I had a leak, I don’t think I could even fit a paper above the wheel. But now, it doesn’t drop all the way, I can still easily fit my finger in there. I’m thinking if there was a leak it would go down all the way, no?

I’m going to try to diagnose the sensors next as mentioned above.

Sponsored Links