View Single Post
Old 05-27-2020, 01:58 PM

Happy is on a distinguished road
RE: X5 Unrelated, but Good Information in Times of Need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruzo View Post
I started this thread to offer people information on the virus. I like to think I've done so on numerous occasions.

It's not a prefect thread, but needed information regarding various aspects of the virus has been presented by multiple members throughout the thread.

BC, crystal, stephenVA, andrew, upallnight, eod, and others have all contributed.

I think opening a dialogue about this situation that we're all in helps some of us here to reconcile their fears and anxieties towards the unknown this disease brings.

At least that's the hope.

I resent you belittling the efforts of all these members, and turning it all about you.

This may sound harsh, but it's not all about you.

I have not belittled anybody here. I’ve only responded to the attacks directed at me personally.

I have also given first hand testimony to the effects this virus has on the human body, and the concerns that federally employed medical staff were having in the beginning of the spread of this virus. That is a contribution. You acknowledge others, but fail to include me.

I have seen your biased view towards members that do not conform to your beliefs.

Your comment about, “it not being all about me” does not sound harsh to me. Because it’s a moot point.

Sponsored Links