Thread: AUX fan woes
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2020, 04:04 PM

upallnight is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by UPGrayd View Post
Cool story, Its not a matter of too cheap. I own a fleet of cabs, do 90% of the required work on them myself...Pay for a legitimate toyota TIS professional diognostic subscription to have access to digital tools I need for them, Its also far from being a case of being unwilling to acquire the appropriate tools....

but we are also in the middle of a pandemic that is causing pandemonium with logistics and stocking. I have had things that should be overnighted from a city 4 hours drive away take over a month to arrive....So, Having not needed one up until this point, as stated I was hoping getting my hands on one was not the only way to diagnose a fan issue...I was hoping someone with a more intimate understanding of the X's fan control systems would have a simple "oh yeah, just unplug this...or just bridge that, and the fan will run if its not shagged" instead of potentially waiting weeks just to be able to diagnose it, then weeks again for the correct part to arrive after figuring out what it needs.

In short...sorry for asking a fucking question...your highness.
You're the one that embellish your story with the comment that you were hoping not to have to buy the cable. I just pointed out that fact. If you look at my postings count I'm one of the more active member on this board. I have helped many X5 owner through this board as well as in person. At the very end you go and drop the F bomb. Well add me to the list of people to ignore your posts.

Oh and by the way have a G'Day mate. Don't need to put anything on the barbie for me.
Lotus Europa 1970 S2 Renault Powered
Lotus Type 52 1970 Twincam Webers Powered
PORSCHE 911 Targa 1982 The Garage Queen
Audi Avant donated to Kars for Kids
BMW 525IT Sold
Audi 4000CS Quattro Sold
Jensen Healey Lotus Powered Sold
Opel 1900 Sold
Triumph Spitfire 1971 Sold
Triumph Spitfire 1968 Sold
Plymouth "Cuda" 340 Six pack SOLD

Sponsored Links