View Single Post
Old 11-23-2020, 11:39 AM
Premier Member

bcredliner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruzo View Post
Thanks BC! I couldn’t find much service history on it except it has visited the same dealership 4 times between 2011 to 2016 @ ParkShore BMW in Vancouver. I assume it’s at least had factory service while in warranty.

PPI on Monday should give me more detailed condition on the truck. I’ve been looking for a long time as well. I’ll probably store the E53 and just insure and drive the new to me truck so the wife doesn’t complain too much about the costs.

2015 - 2018 model is probably the best X5M they’ll ever make IMHO. I love the bang olufsen sound option and the carbon fiber interior trim pieces. The engine is simply a beast with no equal.

But it also cost a pretty penny too. Hopefully a cheaper low mileage sample will show up in 5 years.
One thing to consider is that there was a facelift in 2015 which means they should look like current styling longer than years prior. All are fast but new models have increased HP/TQ. Tune I added bumped HP by 64 and torque up 78 so you can get to current HP/TQ specs with E70 models.

Sponsored Links