View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 04:14 PM

DragonKhan is on a distinguished road
Self leveling not woring

Hi
I'm getting an error message "self-leveling inactive", with the diagnostic reader I'm getting, "accumulator pressure remains constant". I am also getting another reading saying "no signal from right level control module"

Here is the back story.
The battery started to burn due to some kind of short circuit with the battery plus pole, once I put the fire out I examined the battery compartment there wasn't so much damage, the only damage was the battery which I changed, and one pressure pipe going to accumulator from compressor.
I ordered a new pipe and while I was waiting for the pipe i took out the fuse for the compressor, after changing the pipe i put the fuse back in and cleared the error code.
After all this I can hear the compressor is working for 10 seconds before it switches off, it starts again for another 5 seconds and switches off and it releases pressured air because I can hear a hissing noise.

The car isn't fully lowered so there are no leaks in the bags the car does rise a bit on startup before i get the error message, i have checked and there is pressure on the left accumulator.
when I open the compressor compartment physically there is no damage to the compressor itself only the fabric around that got burnt in the fire.
Could it be the compressor is damaged on the inside?
or is it the control module that's causing the fault(looking at it it looks fine)
Attached Images

Sponsored Links