View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 02:11 AM

Happy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVB-AMG View Post
Happy:

Yes, I expressed my strong opinion on voting in the United States. If you did not read all of my post then you missed some important qualifying points, which you may possibly agree with. I think the multiple quotes from people whom I respect, speak for themselves on this important issue.

Thankfully, in the United States, you have the right to choose not to vote, but you have not explained why you made your choice not to vote. So what are your reason(s), based on your active service? Did you experience some sort of life-changing event that convinced you that you should no longer participate in one of our country's most important and cherished freedoms?

Help me out here to understand your logic, which I currently do not.
You imply that you decided to join the U.S. military to serve our country and commit to possibly exposing yourself to bodily harm in the process, or even ultimately sacrificing your life, to "defend our freedoms". What is the point of having freedom in our country if you do not participate in one of its most important processes - to choose your local and state representatives, as well as our President and Commander-In-Chief?

AVB-AMG
ACTS 5:29

Peter and the other apostles replied: “We must obey God rather than human beings!

What you think is a strong opinion, is really a sad, pathetic, excuse, to condemn others that don’t share your belief. I personally could give a rats ass what you think of me, honestly. Once you referred to me as a coward, I was finished with you.

I have been in heated debates here on the political forum. But never have I outright slandered any member here. When attacked, I have jabbed back with silly nonsense. For example, “My E53 will smoke yours”. But I have never stooped to your level of ignorant remarks.

If you had paid attention, I had stated that, I have never ever been registered to vote, or participated in any election. I was already in basic training, before I had a chance to register. I was not legal voting age long enough to even facilitate the process. So I will not entertain your view, that I have let my country down in some way. During my service, I made the decision to abstain. Period!

My service history is just that, MINE. If I wanted to share, I would have. All I’ll say is, my ptsd from the experience continues to affect my quality of life to this day. But I doubt you have any empathy for the matter.

There is no way, for me to help you understand my logic. You would have to be a Christian. And, I also think the quotes that I posted, that I live my life by, speak for themselves on all issues.

“ We must obey God rather than the human beings!” - Peter an apostle of The Christ Jesus

“You shall not hate your brother in your heart, but you shall reason frankly with your neighbor, lest you incur sin because of him.” - GOD

“If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him.” - JESUS

Back to debating this administration’s decisions. You are trying to hijack this thread, and make it about you, and I. The thread is about Biden.

So on that note, we’re finished here with your thoughts of me, and mine of you. You will not be allowed to make this brother stumble, in The Name of Yeshua!

Let me know when you are ready to repent.

God Bless you,

Sincerely,

Happy

Sponsored Links