View Single Post
Old 01-27-2021, 03:41 PM

95M3Gretchen_&_06X5Rolf is on a distinguished road
Welcome!

Welcome! That's a great find. Mine (an 06) has been trouble free and a lot of fun. You'll find it is truly 'tossable' on back roads, it's like a well mannered and reserved version of my M3. It's all about the driver. Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyge View Post
I just recently bought a 2002 X5 3.0i with the 5-speed manual. I'd always wanted a 1970's BMW 2002 but never got one. As I was looking for another vehicle a couple months ago, I learned that the E53 came with a manual after seeing one on Cars & Bids. I've loved the E39 540i as well, so seeing the E53 with a manual was a compelling choice and I was lucky enough to find one in good shape. I've already been to the salvage yard picking up parts to refresh some of the worn items and made my first orders from FCP Euro. I was even luck enough to buy a set of style 214 wheels from an E70 that will go on it as soon as some other other mechanical work is done.
1995 M3 (Gretchen) dakar/blk, 186K miles, ECIS CAIS w/ EURO HFM, Turner Chip, Stygar SS, X brace, 24lb Ford injectors, UUC mounts & swaybarbarians, aluminum cooling system components, Euro brake components & SS lines, underdrive pulleys, aluminum machined interior pieces, custom yellow on yellow flag decals, carbon fiber splitters & more...loves to be driven hard & put away wet.
2006 X5 (Rolf) silver / blk, 6spd manual, 54K miles, former BMW Munich Corporate Exec car, like new.

Sponsored Links