View Single Post
Old 02-07-2021, 01:12 AM

crystalworks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplecty View Post
That is a great price! I'm coming to Texas! Do you know what coating he used?
Cquartz UK 3.0 is what he used on ours. Don't quote me on price for a particular vehicle, but he is by far the most reasonable I've found while still caring about the work he turns out. He's done our x5's, my dad's 535d, and my mom's Infiniti qx70.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolimite39 View Post
Few vehicles have ever turned me green with envy, mind you my uncle switches Bentleys every few years and non of his have made be desire what another man has more than your X5. Kudos sir, that thing is the absolutest of tits!
Many thanks. For something that isn't worth much money, it feels special to me. Especially with the work that has gone into it. And I do appreciate that enthusiasts usually share that sentiment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcredliner View Post
Looks great!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy View Post
Yeah, ReD is looking mighty fine!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overboost View Post
I am in almost one month since mine threw the same code. I tightened those terminals in the connector and it hasn't come back since. Might buy you a little time before tackling the timing cover gaskets and cooling system refresh at the same time.

Red looks brand new. Fantastic
Thanks fellas. She's never looked this good in my ownership. Ceramic coating just adds a depth to the paint that is hard to achieve any other way. And I've certainly never paint corrected it to this level. Beyond my skill.

I'll check out that terminal OB. Thanks for the reminder.

2006 X5 4.8is Build 11/05 Maintenance/Build Log
Nav, DSP, Pano, Running Boards, OEM Tow Hitch, Cold Weather Pckg (Purchased 08/15 w/ 90,500 miles)

2010 X5 35d Build 02/10
Nav, HiFi, 6 DVD, Sports Pckg, Cold Weather Pckg, HUD, CAS, Running Boards, Leather Dash, PDC, Pano (Purchased 03/17 w/ 136,120 miles)

Sponsored Links