View Single Post
Old 03-19-2021, 10:49 AM

c-bass is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by miloh View Post
Excellent chronicles of your adventures. I had a misfire situation happen when texas froze over about a month ago. Drove like normal, then CEL and misfires like crazy. Limped to my girlfriend's house, turned it off and turned it on, CEL gone and idling like normal.

Not sure what happened and also I don't know shit about diagnosing engine behaviour like this, but if you reach a conclusion definitely post about it!
There's definitely some kind of conclusion but you'll just have to put up with me stringing you along until I catch up

I went through a lot of googling where people had similar issues and it seemed like very rarely they found a definitive answer. I'm also a little lucky in that I have a spare engine to swap parts back and forth from making things a little easier on the wallet.

Stay tuned, I'll be doing another round of posts today

BTW, most of my knowledge came from someone else. I picked up a few things myself here and there but pretty much everything else I was taught one way or the other starting from my parents teaching me words to reading instructions.

So far you've made 2 excellent decisions: driving a BMW and lingering around here. As I've been told many times before "Shut up and listen, maybe you'll learn something"

Sponsored Links