View Single Post
Old 07-21-2021, 11:36 AM
Premier Member

crystalworks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by EODguy View Post
Let's start slowly....

As I originally asked you.

What about these laws are SPECIFICALLY suppressing voters?
So far you refuse to answer.

The comments on tv and the web to include this site have most vaccinated people making some or both variations of the examples I used not to mention pushing for the vaccine to be mandatory or at least rules changed to make it so unvaccinated people couldn't shop, work and have some sort of "papers" showing proof of vaccination AKA medical data violating HIPAA.
Well, in Texas' case they are trying to limit polling hours, limit mail in ballots, and banning "drive through" polling. Then there is the added "partisan poll watcher" language. They are already allowed in the room by poll workers. If one of them (from either party) gets close too close to my polling booth, there's going to be a problem.

Some things in the proposed bill I agree with (ID checks and registration confirmation), but the above is just sour grapes for having lost the executive branch. Well, that, and fear of losing more seats in Congress.

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/07...ecial-session/

As to the left wanting to regulate everyone into submission to "defeat" covid... it's just not going to happen. All the democrats are running around with no mask on now after being vaccinated and catching covid, spreading it, etc. When Trump and the republicans were doing things like that it was the end of the world. Just another example that most politicians are a bunch of self-serving hypocrites that should be voted out of office immediately.

2006 X5 4.8is Build 11/05 Maintenance/Build Log
Nav, DSP, Pano, Running Boards, OEM Tow Hitch, Cold Weather Pckg (Purchased 08/15 w/ 90,500 miles)

2010 X5 35d Build 02/10
Nav, HiFi, 6 DVD, Sports Pckg, Cold Weather Pckg, HUD, CAS, Running Boards, Leather Dash, PDC, Pano (Purchased 03/17 w/ 136,120 miles)

Sponsored Links