View Single Post
Old 08-28-2021, 05:36 PM

IkirisTheX5 is on a distinguished road
RE: flash the EU2 tune

To be honest with you, I didn’t realize that the EU2 tune was an option to get rid of the CEL on catless systems. Thanks for the head’s up! I just did a little reading and to my dismay the Shark tune doesn’t have an option for this which is a bummer because that was going to be my next mod after the exhaust. I wish the Shark tune had an EU2 option available to get all the advantages of both.

Technically in TX I could not get a sticker w/o cats, but you also can’t get a sticker with the CEL burning, which, until now, mine’s been on for half a decade (that’s what happens when your dad was a master mechanic - “cobbler’s shoes” or whatever) so “I know a guy” that’ll make it work.

Last couple of years she's spent time all over the US from NYC to Detroit to New Mexico to LA and everywhere b/w, she's paid her dues in the Mojave, the Badlands and the Rockies. Recently rear ended by a prostitute in Dallas, where we are settled... for the moment

Was my dad's last car. He was a master mechanic w/ a successful Euro repair shop in Dallas. In his honor, I plan on running this thing 'til the wheels fall off.

Sponsored Links