View Single Post
Old 10-04-2021, 03:25 PM
Premier Member

bcredliner is on a distinguished road
Chill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EODguy View Post
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/25/s...ne-drives.html
Can't pull up the article without subscribing so didn't read it.
mRNA vaccines had never in the past 20 years worked without high death rates in test subjects. Are you contending a vaccine is not a vaccine unless the development kills a lot of the test group?

The current vaccines were completed in 9 months and therefore have ZERO long term effect studies.
The acceleration of the COVID vaccine development did not alter any of the historic required steps and had no impact on level of success.

The vaccines were at 1st said to be 90 odd percent effective at keeping you from catching covid19, then it was keeping you from getting symptoms, passing it on and now it's only effective for maybe 6 months.
Treatments and understanding of the virus evolves as more is learned. The six months estimation of effectiveness was related to natural immunity from having the virus. More has to be learned for verification. That is why it is recommended to get vaccinated anyway.

The CDC, WHO and most other doctors are now completely dismissive of natural immunity yet before said immunization of say varicella recovered patients is contraindicated. They are not dismissive. They just isn't enough validation to take a position.

The only thing political about it is the same fucktards who scream "My body, my choice" for abortion (killing of a distinctly different individual) now say "Your choice is affecting others" (the vaccinated MAY get it from you!!) That kind of bullshit mixed messaging doesn't inspire the warm fuzzies, especially if you've seen or been around other things the government has done in the past. I'm vaccinated are you? If we met in high concentration of people would you have a mask on? I would. Our choice to not be vaccinated or wear a mask in closed quarters can affect others. We have the freedom to make a choice but our freedom ends when it affects the freedom of others. That's not a political position or have anything to do with ones position on abortion. The baseline is if the majority of US citizens followed the guidelines recommended by worldwide health organizations we would have "warm fuzzies" because we would be back to a new normal. Any correlation between a group's position concerning abortion should not be a part of decision to follow the guidelines or not. ds

As for people not understanding and being dumber than a bag of smashed assholes? Well I guess they just go online and type some bullshit and attribute stuff to a different political party since they have NO critical thinking skills and just parrot what they hear from whatever talking head they listen to since their IQ is generally at the "bag of hammers" level.... I don't understand the reason for this or what people you are talking about.
Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

Sponsored Links