View Single Post
Old 10-27-2021, 11:07 AM

EODguy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalworks View Post
No worries. I forget how the politics forum can get under my skin at times. Why I take breaks from it, hah, maybe I'm due for another.

I agree, those relying on MSM for their news are either lazy, easily led, or don't have the internet. That last one is probably unlikely in these days of smart phones. I don't care which of the major news outlets you watch, read, or listen to... they all have an agenda. It's their business. They need to make money to survive.

I tend to get most of my news from tech sector commentators as most news nowadays is at least tangentially tech related. They have no sponsors or income on the line so aren't afraid to just call it as they see it.

I do have to disagree on your figures based on what I've seen. You'd have to give some sources of that as I'm not seeing how you're arriving at some of those percentages. I had to go look up the myocarditis stats as I was concerned after reading your post since we will be choosing whether or not to get our kids vaccinated in the next couple of months. But when I looked it up the numbers did not look like they had a large risk. I'll keep an eye on it though and since our munchkins won't be back in a school setting around groups of people until Aug 2022... we have time to wait a few months after vaccine approval if we wish.
Here's a link to an aggregator of actual medical studies.

I don't know about the aggregator site but I'm just too lazy to post 91 links [emoji1787]

https://brownstone.org/articles/79-r...ed-and-quoted/

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk
"When the Team Chief said.... You're trapped in a hole with nothing but a goat and a slinky, what do you do? Stubby said, I'm not sure but it won't end well for the goat...." ~(Overheard) Last day, Phase 3, Q Course

Sponsored Links