View Single Post
Old 10-28-2021, 03:56 PM

Maruzo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalworks View Post
Fair enough. My apologies. I was inferring that you agreed with homeless guy or Twitter poster.

For good reason. Governments rarely return powers granted to them. Hell, we can't even get till roads removed once their intended purpose had been funded.

My beliefs or decisions are mine. I don't enjoy Jehovah's witnesses soliciting their beliefs at my door. I'll provide info that supports my decision if asked or in a forum discussing the subject. But I'm not going to try too hard to change anyone's mind. I find the older I get the more I feel that way.

I certainly don't concern myself with the overall well-being of the human species. As nature demands (or a god for the theists out there), we will be phased out at some point.
You see the same thing on many other countries as well. In Taiwan they set up toll booth for the freeway built 50+ years ago when the country was poor and had to borrow money to build it's very first freeway.

Then when the economy took off in the 80s, they refuse to take off the toll booth.

The fees are collected to this very day. Even though the cost of the freeway are paid off long time ago.

Still, I think the benefit of vaccine mandate far outweighs the negative impact it may have.

We can revise the mandate to a limited period mandate with option to continue depending on scientific data on the rate of infection.

It doesn't have to be a forever intrusion on our personal freedom. More like a limited time of inconvenience to endure while the pandemic persists.

Sponsored Links