View Single Post
Old 10-30-2021, 07:37 AM

EODguy is on a distinguished road
That's a reach for my imagination. Your position is that the few breakthrough cases are a rationale not to be vaccinated. And that's because after you get vaccinated one of the few breakthrough will not wear a mask, will not social distance, will not stay home to recover or quarantine and go out and infect others. IMO those odds are about the same as having BMWs falling out of the sky.
----‐------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion of breakthrough cases being a reason I or others would not to be vaccinated. I was replying about the risk to vaccinated folks that become assholes who believe that their vaccine doesn't work for shit so they have to be total dicks saying EVERYONE has to be vaccinated or "their" health is at risk, hence the vaccine works or it doesn't.

I have posted a consolidation website link with 91 clinical studies and if you can't look there yourself, then why would you want links separately?

I'm not defending a dissertation here so I'm not going to have an index of references posted after each comment, especially when links have been posted previously and discussed. Most of the studies are understandable to a layman or at least enough to follow the discussions in them.

--------------‐--------------------------------------------------

The deaths of kids 1-17 in the USA who had no other comorbidities and so diead from covid19 only is one (1) yet the kids up to the age of 17 who have had life altering reactions to the vaccine is almost 800. So on those numbers alone should make people pretty leery. Notice that shows a definite higher risk for those least affected by catching covid19 vs. those who received the vaccine.

That didn't read the way I thought it would, but....

CDC shows only 1 young child who died without any comorbidities and the other children all had comorbidities (under 18's) and the 12 to 17 group who received vaccines and had severe, life altering reactions can be found in vaers 2 of which were athletes who are now waiting on heart transplants (cross check vaers to their local news reports) and I didn't believe anyone would read my comment as though 1 year olds (under 12) had been receiving vaccines.
-------------‐‐--------------------------------------------------

The vaccine is not 100% effective and there are a few breakthrough cases. The unvaccinated pose a threat to each other. My bet is that those unvaccinated expect they wont' get COVID. The reason to get vaccinated is to protect others just as much as one's self.

My point has always been that since the survival rate is 99.3% (using infected vs. dead totaling across all age groups) that the "risk" is low when compared to a vaccine that has...

1. Failed for the past 20 years of trials.

2. Has had more reactions (severe only counted) than all previous vaccines combined since vaers was instituted.

3. There are ZERO long term studies on the effects of mRNA vaccines because as listed above ALL subjects died frombside effects or early deaths pretty much showing a shorter life span.

4. These vaccines are only provoking an immune response to the spike protein not to the entire virus like the 99.3% have after surviving covid19.

5. Chickenpox, etc. leave a almost 100% immunity for life yet now that's not good enough? By the way the flu does also but since it mutates quickly your immunity would only work for an exact unchanged strain.

I don't know what other people think about not getting vaccinated other than the above points.

I have had (besides common illnesses) pneumonia, histoplasmosis, tuberculosis, exposure to BZ, 2 knife wounds, 1 gsw, 1 frag wound, 44 rads deep dose, numerous concussions and 23 broken bones and I would be high risk yet only after I had pneumonia (week in ICU) and tested negative for covid19 did I later test positive for antibodies and never had symptom one.
"When the Team Chief said.... You're trapped in a hole with nothing but a goat and a slinky, what do you do? Stubby said, I'm not sure but it won't end well for the goat...." ~(Overheard) Last day, Phase 3, Q Course

Last edited by EODguy; 10-30-2021 at 08:49 AM.

Sponsored Links